It's just getting stupid now...

WNRH said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
MK Dons is never full and now we aint won the world cup will never even open the top tier of there stadium plus they shouldnt exist and they are wank

But they aren't stupid, they are obviously making more money charging £23 than that are charging £15.

Teams like MK Dons only need to get into a national spotlight and in 'Rip-Off Britain' they stick a ridiculous price on entry and everyone thinks it's OK. What kind of value-for-money is that? They'd struggle to convince me a fiver wasn't too much.

What about the 15k season ticket available at peterborough. Mind you i guess the money goes into Fergie Juniors legal fund

The most entertaining thing of last night:

Bumped into a lad I went to school with who I've not seen for about 18 months. We chatted about City and I said you been up to see your lot (Liverpool) much?

"Nah, I've got no interest in them anymore. Started watching my local team instead." - I don't know if this offends me or not! This lad was gutted when his dad had to give up Champions League final tickets because my mate had a biology A level exam the day after the game!

Should all get up to Glossop every now and then! They used to do 50p or £1 to get in I think, and if they lose you get your money back!

liamctid said:
Tonight at the glorious (!) stadium:mk it's the ghost of Wimbledon vs Baconface's sons team. It's on the TV but me and my mate were talking about going down to watch it as we haven't been there this season and let's face it, there ain't a lot to do on a Monday night!

So I go on their website to see how much tickets are.

The cheapest ones are £23 for an adult ticket.

And I know I paid over double this yesterday to see City lose, but £23 to see Milton Keynes vs Peterborough is going to cost me at least £23. Twenty three English pounds. For a 3rd tier of English football game.

Unbelievable.

Edited out your bad language

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.