It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we are looking at pacey wingers then what about Tello(Barca)?!
i think we could sign him in a similar deal to that of the Romeu dude at Chelsea, what do u guys think!

LongsightM13 said:
NipHolmes said:
richards30 said:
hopefully mate! i know its early etc but i want us to get going and get the players in!!!

I think it will be. Euros coming up and he's likely to replace Puyol alongside Pique. Meetings already happened according to TH. I really, really want Munain. Would play Nasri deeper then and have Munian as right sided CAM.

Can see the Silva deal being dragged right out and Tevez sale being right at end of window ad clubs wont want to sign him now because of wages and close season.
I reckon we could get both Martinez and Munain for about £35m. Would be superb business

Bilbao want nothing less tha 40m Euros mate - Munain is going to fetch 15-20m Euros aswell.

Your looking at around 50m at least. Bilbao don't need to sell.

sam-caddick said:
LongsightM13 said:
NipHolmes said:
I think it will be. Euros coming up and he's likely to replace Puyol alongside Pique. Meetings already happened according to TH. I really, really want Munain. Would play Nasri deeper then and have Munian as right sided CAM.

Can see the Silva deal being dragged right out and Tevez sale being right at end of window ad clubs wont want to sign him now because of wages and close season.
I reckon we could get both Martinez and Munain for about £35m. Would be superb business

Bilbao want nothing less tha 40m Euros mate - Munain is going to fetch 15-20m Euros aswell.

And they want £17m for Herrera, also.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
sam-caddick said:
LongsightM13 said:

Any snippets today TH?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
sam-caddick said:
LongsightM13 said:

We still after Herrera Tolm? Just I've watched him a couple of time and he doesn't do anything for me.

sam-caddick said:
LongsightM13 said:
NipHolmes said:

for them two that would still be cheap!! two young and highly talented players that could stay and grow with us for years!!

We have a problem with Martinez and that is that Bayern are also determined to get him. And we're looking at £30million-ish to sign Martinez it looks like.

LoveCity said:
We have a problem with Martinez and that is that Bayern are also determined to get him. And we're looking at £30million-ish to sign Martinez it looks like.

I think he is worth that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.