It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
I keep forgetting the transfer forum is fucking nuts.

Ignore me.

This is where us uneducated hang out, you can fuck off back down to the degree forum, ****.

blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
And what about Mancini's comments?

Tevez is a better player, or at least comparable as all players have different strengths and weaknesses. He is also younger than RVP. It makes no sense from a footballing or commercial point of view.

I understand but don't believe in Tolmie's interpretation of bluff and double bluff.
What about them? They mean fuck all and you either know that or your are naive in the extreme.

You say it makes no sense in a footballing/commercial point of view? Are you fucking mad? Tevez has 2 years left and will be going back to Argentina at the end of those 2 years. We sell him now, making a profit after amortisation or let him run down his contract and leave for nothing.

You simply don't want RVP and will try and spin everything to suit your opinion. Well, you're likely going to be upset. Mancini wants RVP above all other players this pre-season and the player he wants least is Tevez. His comments (along with Kia's) are designed solely to imrpove his contract and our fee.

Bang on the money mate.

Missed by a few quid

sam-caddick said:
SPIDERBOY said:
pudge said:
They are 6 months apart age wise (Tevez and RVP) it's not like Van Persie is on the cusp of retirement.

id have to disagree with sams post(not a dig mate)..as i posted on another thread,tevez was missing for 6 months of a 10 month campaign,we dint do too bad without him..and im pretty sure if we did not win the league....everyone on here would be pointing the finger at tevez....as for a injury prone RVP...279 apps for arsenal 132 goals...he's had 2 really bad seasons with injury,one he made 15 apps and the other 16 apps.....that could happen to any player...apart from that hes played similar amounts to any other player..

Don't get me wrong mate, RVP is top quality. I just personally feel sticking with Tevez up front will be more harmonious on the pitch as him and Sergio look like they could potentially be the best strike duo in the world, not forgetting on his day, Tevez is as good as anyone and in my opinion better than RVP.

What seems attractive with Van Persie is his cost, obviously due to him having only 1 year left on his contract, but in terms of his wages - he will demand 200k a week as he and especially his agent will feel that is what he is worth.

Sometimes you can buy for the sake of it and I personally would only be signing a CB backup and maybe a Yaya backup, apart from that I believe our squad now with a winning mentality can go on and conquer for years to come.

i'd never slag tevez off as a footballer,i think his work rate and ability is brilliant.i just dont think he can be trusted,he's fucked us about for 2 seasons on the trot now,and i think mancini is blagging saying he's going nowhere...i cant see mancini and the owners taking the risk on tevez embarrasing city again..he must go....IMO.

pudge said:
sam-caddick said:
SPIDERBOY said:
id have to disagree with sams post(not a dig mate)..as i posted on another thread,tevez was missing for 6 months of a 10 month campaign,we dint do too bad without him..and im pretty sure if we did not win the league....everyone on here would be pointing the finger at tevez....as for a injury prone RVP...279 apps for arsenal 132 goals...he's had 2 really bad seasons with injury,one he made 15 apps and the other 16 apps.....that could happen to any player...apart from that hes played similar amounts to any other player..

Don't get me wrong mate, RVP is top quality. I just personally feel sticking with Tevez up front will be more harmonious on the pitch as him and Sergio look like they could potentially be the best strike duo in the world, not forgetting on his day, Tevez is as good as anyone and in my opinion better than RVP.

What seems attractive with Van Persie is his cost, obviously due to him having only 1 year left on his contract, but in terms of his wages - he will demand 200k a week as he and especially his agent will feel that is what he is worth.

Sometimes you can buy for the sake of it and I personally would only be signing a CB backup and maybe a Yaya backup, apart from that I believe our squad now with a winning mentality can go on and conquer for years to come.
I constantly see this "Sergio and Carlos are brilliant together" argument and outside of Norwich what else have they done?

They hardly ever start or even play together at International level either.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BTD0XbM0to[/youtube]

whalley ranger said:
SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
And what about Mancini's comments?

Tevez is a better player, or at least comparable as all players have different strengths and weaknesses. He is also younger than RVP. It makes no sense from a footballing or commercial point of view.

I understand but don't believe in Tolmie's interpretation of bluff and double bluff.
What about them? They mean fuck all and you either know that or your are naive in the extreme.

You say it makes no sense in a footballing/commercial point of view? Are you fucking mad? Tevez has 2 years left and will be going back to Argentina at the end of those 2 years. We sell him now, making a profit after amortisation or let him run down his contract and leave for nothing.

You simply don't want RVP and will try and spin everything to suit your opinion. Well, you're likely going to be upset. Mancini wants RVP above all other players this pre-season and the player he wants least is Tevez. His comments (along with Kia's) are designed solely to imrpove his contract and our fee.
Boom.
Are you 12?

Although it doesn't negate your view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.