It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
JosMCFC said:
Marwood is a fucking clown at this rate we are not gunna sign any players we need to bring in bring back Gary cook because marwood is turning us into arsenal with his penny pinching approach

Read Tolmies post and take a breath young man!!!
Sorry never read th post before I posted my bad

allan harper said:
NipHolmes said:
allan harper said:
Hasn't Marwood been busy clocking up the air miles, probably a bit unfair blaming him if we miss out on this lad.

What is a phone call whilst he's travelling?

Simple email to club saying we will pay cash lump sum if his trial is successful and we require his attendance in Austria.

You certainly Know how to make a player feel wanted.

That would be to club.

We send in Vierra to deal with the player ;)<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 am --<br /><br />
daddycity said:
NipHolmes said:
Marwoods been found wanting a fee times now. Fuck him off and they Vierra in.

Niall Quinn is a notable mention too.
I think Quinn did a cracking job at Sunderland and a bit like viera would do a good job for us Still clearly has city in is heart

Yet seemingly some would question him. Laughable.

Spot on btw.

alky313 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
fucking marwood again!!! is that why transfers are slow tolm?

Transfers only seem slow to us outside the club.

Simply put, the nature of the targets involved, they are protracted for a reason, because clubs don't want to lose them.

When I first started this current It's Quiet, I stated I had never known us to be so proactive, flying here there and everywhere.

People such as Bale, Bilbao, Cavani, Milan, Barca, all giving us the come on.

I remain supremely confident in Khaldoon and Mancini.

Please remember how we ended up with Aguero when we missed out on Sanchez.

How we refused to give up on Nasri.

There are also a number of in-house contracts for City to conclude this summer, busier than norm.

Do you think we'll be hearing a stronger buzz this week? It just seems supremely odd to me that the clubs involved haven't leaked any information about the players involved, especially Barcelona. They have a tendency to let these things play out in the media to put pressure on players living in Catalunya to stay or increase fees.

Allegedly clubs these days like to sound out reps first before his club.

I would also like to think, the very nature of the deals we are proposing, are at such a level, there is no desire to leak it, especially so, if it is detrimental to it being a success.

City are in a unique position, and I am not doing a disservice here, such our are resources, sometimes it is as simple as something grabbing our attention and going with it.

'No-brainers' if you like.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
alky313 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Simply put, the nature of the targets involved, they are protracted for a reason, because clubs don't want to lose them.

When I first started this current It's Quiet, I stated I had never known us to be so proactive, flying here there and everywhere.

There are also a number of in-house contracts for City to conclude this summer, busier than norm.

Do you think we'll be hearing a stronger buzz this week? It just seems supremely odd to me that the clubs involved haven't leaked any information about the players involved, especially Barcelona. They have a tendency to let these things play out in the media to put pressure on players living in Catalunya to stay or increase fees.

I would also like to think, the very nature of the deals we are proposing, are at such a level, there is no desire to leak it, especially so, if it is detrimental to it being a success.

City are in a unique position, and I am not doing a disservice here, such our are resources, sometimes it is as simple as something grabbing our attention and going with it.

Definitely Nuclear type bombs!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
And Khaldoon is supremely confident in Brian Marwood:

“I’m very confident because we have the right scouting in place. I’ve got huge respect for Brian Marwood and what he has accomplished in that area and the talent that he has been able to bring into the club. Hats off to Brian, he’s been fantastic. It’s working and it’s working at all levels."

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...haldoon-al-mubarak-sends-out-transfer-message

tolmie's hairdoo said:
alky313 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

are you naming Pique ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
alky313 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Makes sense mate. For the sake of such an incredibly dull summer I hope we can wrap up said signings soon. But for the sake of our financial status in the coming years I hope we structure such deals (Image Rights etc.) properly no matter how long they take.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 am --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
alky313 said:

are you naming Pique ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RGbrEmVrhc[/youtube]

Tolmie!

Is it true that cazorla is up for sale and isco?

Also fbloke tweeting pedro is transfer listed?

two great options for wings

We need world class CMs though we are really short with barry out

tolmie's hairdoo said:
alky313 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

No brainer would be signing a CB, Winger, CM and striker to replace outgoing.

Pedro, Sahin and Cavani/RVP. All no brainers and all attainable. Just a CB to choose then, Martinez is expensive at more than 20mill in my eyes. Would sooner go tooth and nail and get Hummels (a very difficult transfer) and Cahill was a no brainer.

I'm sure our board no what they're doing but I'm sure Marwood is the weakspot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.