It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind waiting. I would still be confident of us retaining our premier league title if we entered the new season with our current squad personally. They have done it before and I would have full faith in their ability to replicate their achievement.

larderland said:
i have a mate who i went to college with (he was a few years ahead but knew my brother).

Hes now working for the bbc and told me about savic and clichy last year before it hit the papers,i don't think hes itk or anything,just hears some news etc etc, anyway he said that city don't have anything coming in at least for the next few weeks.

as been suggested we're offloading first and then well buy but were not in immediate negotiations with anyone yet or close to signing anyone and supposedly we haven't spoken to arsenal yet regarding RVP.

so id say were in for a longer wait unfortunately.

If that info is true then its a pisstake. Need at least 2 more players, and the sooner we get them in the better so they can gel in the team. Fuck sake

larderland said:
i have a mate who i went to college with (he was a few years ahead but knew my brother).

Hes now working for the bbc and told me about savic and clichy last year before it hit the papers,i don't think hes itk or anything,just hears some news etc etc, anyway he said that city don't have anything coming in at least for the next few weeks.

as been suggested we're offloading first and then well buy but were not in immediate negotiations with anyone yet or close to signing anyone and supposedly we haven't spoken to arsenal yet regarding RVP.

I had a mate who went to college - He was a rag-He aint my mate no longer...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
larderland said:

pretty pathetic that you cant be friends with someone who supports united,jesus

i doubt hes bullshitting,the press have even given up on making rumours about us. i know we keep things secret but my god were not that good at keeping secrets,if something was happening im sure wed get wiff of it

mancityscot said:
larderland said:

If that info is true then its a pisstake. Need at least 2 more players, and the sooner we get them in the better so they can gel in the team. Fuck sake

why do we need 2 more players? Yes we could be improved but we have a quality squad and natural progression from a team that knows each other will improve us.
The experience from the champs league from last year will have been learned and I expect us to improve in that.
At this moment in time, I will take our position over any of our rivals.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 pm --<br /><br />
larderland said:
larderland said:

i doubt hes bullshitting,the press have even given up on making rumours about us. i know we keep things secret but my god were not that good at keeping secrets,if something was happening im sure wed get wiff of it

Most of my mates are rags. You can't come from most of the areas in Manchester and not have rag mates, unless you have no mates.

larderland said:
larderland said:

You think that is pathetic?? Lol....

My kids aren't allowed to wear red - unless it is part of a city kit etc , I have never and will never drive a red car (an expemptuion may be made for a ferrari)

As I said...I have no rag mates-surprising you may think as I was brought up in Salford however I chose my friends carefully!...All my mates are blues. End of.

larderland said:

My kids aren't allowed to wear red - unless it is part of a city kit etc , I have never and will never drive a red car (an expemptuion may be made for a ferrari)

As I said...I have no rag mates-surprising you may think as I was brought up in Salford however I chose my friends carefully!...All my mates are blues. End of.

as i said,pretty pathetic life you have.

my next door neighbour is a rag, hes also a doctor,has helped my mum with her illness with the last 5 years,been a hero,wears his united jersey every sat/sunday. hes a die hard red,but a good man and if he ever needed anything from me hed get it.

Most of my mates are rags. You can't come from most of the areas in Manchester and not have rag mates, unless you have no mates.

I know quite a few reds. Most are pricks though. And if any are readin this, yes you are fuckin pricks.

Dave

Be a nice chap and nip over to redcafe and shit on MUFCgal's head for us.

The funny thing about the rags is that they have no ammunition to throw at us anymore apart from that they have won the league nineteen times compared to our three times which really doesn't bother me in the slightest considering what ammunition they used to be able to throw at us.

larderland said:

Some people love City, some people hate United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.