Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
UlsterCitizen said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Think we've got the boy, Hazard.
The Lille friendly makes it almost certain

Eh?
There are reports in France that we are playing Lille in a friendly to open their new stadium. So people are suggesting this is part of the Hazard deal. No idea if there's any truth to it - nothing has been confirmed i don't think.

Damocles said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
UlsterCitizen said:
The Lille friendly makes it almost certain

Eh?

Le Parisian is saying Lille have invited us for the opening friendly at their new stadium.

Mmmm!

Didn't we extend the same courtesy to Valencia re Silva?

If Le Parisian are correct, it joins the last few dots.

Ferguson went out of his way last Thursday in his press conference to make a point of competing with City on wages.

Smacked of opportunism and planting his excuses early.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Damocles said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Le Parisian is saying Lille have invited us for the opening friendly at their new stadium.

Mmmm!

Ferguson went out of his way last Thursday in his press conference to make a point of competing with City on wages.

Are there any rumours doing the rounds regarding Martinez? He'd be the signing that would make my summer.

hgblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Damocles said:

Mmmm!

Are there any rumours doing the rounds regarding Martinez? He'd be the signing that would make my summer.

No, just more talk of Herrera.

Nothing on RVP, either.

Bale is the one that might rumble more than we would like.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Damocles said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Mmmm!

You mean this Fergiscum....

[bigimg]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/074/b/b/bb0f46789787025221c3fe3d14e6fa3d-d4sw2wv.jpg[/bigimg]

tolmie's hairdoo said:
hgblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mmmm!

Nothing on RVP, either.

So does all this spell the end for Adam Johnson then? He hasn't really kicked on, so i wouldn't be surprised to see him move on. We'd have to then sign a home grown player to meet the quota, so i guess Bale would fit the bill.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Nothing on RVP, either.

Does this mean that City don't want Bale and the media rumble is more than we'd like?

Or does this mean we do want Bale, and the rumble is stumbling blocks in signing him?

Goo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Nothing on RVP, either.

Does this mean that City don't want Bale and the media rumble is more than we'd like?

Or does this mean we do want Bale, and the rumble is stumbling blocks in signing him?

We want Bale. The rumble is both the player and us trying to make it a reality with Daniel Levy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.