It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Goo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
No, just more talk of Herrera.

Nothing on RVP, either.

Bale is the one that might rumble more than we would like.

Does this mean that City don't want Bale and the media rumble is more than we'd like?

Or does this mean we do want Bale, and the rumble is stumbling blocks in signing him?

We want Bale. The rumble is both the player and us trying to make it a reality with Daniel Levy.
Does bale want to come then tolmie?

richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Goo said:
Does this mean that City don't want Bale and the media rumble is more than we'd like?

Or does this mean we do want Bale, and the rumble is stumbling blocks in signing him?

We want Bale. The rumble is both the player and us trying to make it a reality with Daniel Levy.
He's already answered you.

richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Goo said:

What Richards30 said.

Also, How are we planning on making room for all these attacking players?

Are you ITK about any potential outgoings?

I was under the assumption that AJ was leaving and that would leave room for either Bale or Hazard.

The fact we want both smells like the end of Tevez in my opinion. Then again, I rarely get these things right.

Unless, Bale would be replacement for Kolarov, and we'd be playing him at LB again?

Edit: Thanks for your reply as well!

richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Goo said:

He's said that the player is trying to make it a reality.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Goo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
No, just more talk of Herrera.

Nothing on RVP, either.

Bale is the one that might rumble more than we would like.

It's the Bale camp that's put out the come and get me plea, there's going to be some re-shuffling at the Spuds in the summer as i alluded to you earlier.

i think its stupendous if we get both hazard and bale. its too much. silva nasri hazard and bale for 2 spots in the team? no, too much quality

Hazard AND Bale? How on earth could we occupy them both because it's hard to see any attacking midfield/wing player besides Johnson on his bike out of the club. We could only play Aguero up top regularly (which would certainly mean two of Tevez/Mario/Dzeko going as we could only keep one high profile forward happy to rotate with Kun) but that would be a big risk as goals aren't guaranteed to come from Silva/Nasri/Bale/Hazard.

Inzi said:
i think its stupendous if we get both hazard and bale. its too much. silva nasri hazard and bale for 2 spots in the team? no, too much quality

Could this be the shape of our team next season?

...................................Hart/Pantilimon....................................

Richards/Zab........Kompany/Rekik...........Lescott/Kolo..........Clichy/Bale

......................Yaya/Harrera............Barry/De Jong.......................

Silva/Milner......................Tevez/Aguero.....................Nasri/Hazard

...................................Balotelli/Dzeko.....................................

???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.