It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Subotic? Already been in a title winning side hes only 23! Sell Toure drop Lescott to back up. Its harsh but we have to bring in younger players.

Mark - TheBlue said:
What about Subotic? Already been in a title winning side hes only 23! Sell Toure drop Lescott to back up. Its harsh but we have to bring in younger players.
If kolo was happy to play back up again then is there any reason to spend on another cb? Vinny and Joleon have been fantastic this season and have struck a real good understanding! Don't forget boyata will be back as well. I'd rather have kompany lescott, kolo and boyata then send Savic out on loan for a season to toughen him up and get some games. Micah can also play cb so we should be covered. All depends on kolo for me.

richards30 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
If kolo was happy to play back up again then is there any reason to spend on another cb? Vinny and Joleon have been fantastic this season and have struck a real good understanding! Don't forget boyata will be back as well. I'd rather have kompany lescott, kolo and boyata then send Savic out on loan for a season to toughen him up and get some games. Micah can also play cb so we should be covered. All depends on kolo for me.

If we are going to have a back up I like them to be available all the time. Acon is so annoying and him and yaya are missing. Not much we can do about Yaya but Its nice to have a back up defender ready all year round. Boyata and Savic need more experience can't just call on them in our times of need. I think a new younger defender to bed in beside Kompany for many many years. Subotic has won back to back leagues at 23. Even when Kolo goes missing for the cup we would have Lescott at the ready should anything happen.

Tolmie,

With the signing of Hazard looking more and more likely, could it be a possibilty that it could be wrapped up soon as Ligue 1 has finished or could we see it being dragged out a little more?

Cheers pal.

Mark - TheBlue said:

why would we drop lescott hes probably been one of our best players this season

bluebannana said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Not a question of dropping Lescott, surely more to do with the fact that if either he or Vinny get injured/suspended we have very little premier league quality to replace them.

skybluecelt1990 said:
bluebannana said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Not a question of dropping Lescott, surely more to do with the fact that if either he or Vinny get injured/suspended we have very little premier league quality to replace them.

Its not about dropping Lescott its about looking ahead. Adding Subotic with Lescott as back up would strengthen us heavily. But next season one of them gets injured and Toure is away I don't want to rely on Boyata or Savic just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.