It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

This might sound weird coming from a City fan, but I’m so pleased we are finally free of Raheem Sterling. He has made me so fucking frustrated since his arrival. He’s done great things for us but as a 27-old, and should be at the peak of his career, if Pep is willing to part ways with him at this moment in time, it means he doesn’t believe in him and that we will do better with our new arrivals.

I’m very happy. Finally. I’ve been waiting for this day for years.

Fucking weirdos you lot.

He's had a contract extension on the table that he hadn't signed so we have allowed him to leave. Fair enough.

The fact you lot exist where you are celebrating like you've endured years of strife and turmoil watching him help win us trophies whilst sometimes having a poor game and miss an open goal (like all other players) is fucking bizzare.

This might sound weird coming from a City fan, but I’m so pleased we are finally free of Raheem Sterling. He has made me so fucking frustrated since his arrival. He’s done great things for us but as a 27-old, and should be at the peak of his career, if Pep is willing to part ways with him at this moment in time, it means he doesn’t believe in him and that we will do better with our new arrivals.

a bit dramatic don't you think

You’ll catch a few with that one

Fucking weirdos you lot.

He's had a contract extension on the table that he hadn't signed so we have allowed him to leave. Fair enough.

The fact you lot exist where you a celebrating like you've endured years of strife and turmoil watching him help win us trophies whilst sometimes having a poor game and miss an open goal (like all other players) is fucking bizzare.

I’ve said for many years we can do better than Sterling. Now finally City’s board and Pep realized this too. A contract extension for Sterling makes sense to get better offers from other clubs, and it would make sense keeping him as a squad player short-term. But Pep signing Alvarez and Haaland shows he has other plans in mind.

We play so much better with Sterling on the bench. Now he is gone and yes, I’m happy about it. For me he has been a clear ’weak link’ in attack. It might be strange to say that but it’s a testament to the insane level of high quality we have in this team. We will do better now. I’m 100% certain of it.
And I don’t care if some people get upset. I don’t write posts to be popular, neither here or on Twitter. I say what I think and what I truly believe.

The only thing that should matter for City fans is that Pep doesn’t view Sterling as a crucial part of City’s attack anymore. Whatever opinions I may have, that should tell people something about City’s future.

This is good news for us.

I’ve said for many years we can do better than Sterling. Now finally City’s board and Pep realized this too. A contract extension for Sterling makes sense to get better offers from other clubs, and it would make sense keeping him as a squad player short-term. But Pep signing Alvarez and Haaland shows he has other plans in mind.

We play so much better with Sterling on the bench. Now he is gone and yes, I’m happy about it. For me he has been a clear ’weak link’ in attack. It might be strange to say that but it’s a testament to the insane level of high quality we have in this team. We will do better now. I’m 100% certain of it.
And I don’t care if some people get upset. I don’t write posts to be popular, neither here or on Twitter. I say what I think and what I truly believe.

The only thing that should matter for City fans is that Pep doesn’t view Sterling as a crucial part of City’s attack anymore. Whatever opinions I may have, that should tell people something about City’s future.

This is good news for us.
Nonsense, they offered him a new contract because they wanted him to sign a new contract. Nothing more.

Nonsense, they offered him a new contract because they wanted him to sign a new contract. Nothing more.

I know. But look at the attackers we have.
Alvarez. Haaland. Foden. Mahrez. Grealish. Bernardo.

Where will Sterling play? He would be a squad player. Look at last season. He had a record low number of starts in the league. Season 20/21 where we reached the UCL final, by then Sterling wasn’t part of the games that led us to the final.

This has been coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.