It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Barca ate completely fucked, they've now offered £55m for Raphina but want to start paying it in 5 year installments with the 1st being next Summer

They ate fucking cheeky cunts that need a fucking good slapping

Leeds are playing fuck because Chelsea have offered the full 60m with 2 payments but Raphina wants Spain

Barca are the shit on everyone's shoes they are messing with people's lifes & getting away with it & tapping up every man & its dog

They owe De Jong & others but won't pay the 17m untill next season & beyond
They owe for Torres, Dembele wants his money & new deal

Bayern won't deal with them & Leeds certainly won't

They are in serious trouble with bankruptcy on the horizon according to some people close to them
If they want to pay it in instalments every 5 years just how long is his contract offer for? 25 years maybe?

Barca ate completely fucked, they've now offered £55m for Raphina but want to start paying it in 5 year installments with the 1st being next Summer

They ate fucking cheeky cunts that need a fucking good slapping

Leeds are playing fuck because Chelsea have offered the full 60m with 2 payments but Raphina wants Spain

Barca are the shit on everyone's shoes they are messing with people's lifes & getting away with it & tapping up every man & its dog

They owe De Jong & others but won't pay the 17m untill next season & beyond
They owe for Torres, Dembele wants his money & new deal

Bayern won't deal with them & Leeds certainly won't

They are in serious trouble with bankruptcy on the horizon according to some people close to them

and their president continues to try and sign players with the economic levers rather than resolves issues related to their debt situation

No player signs to become "4th choice". Any player (except Scott Carson maybe) who is happy to do that shouldn't be joining our club.
Sorry, but that is completely fucking bullshit. It might be the stupidest thing I've read all day and that is saying something.

4th choice for a veteran who might have "one last hurrah " or "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was" in him should not sign as 4th choice? He can be on a respectable wage and know maybe won't play often but has a chance to win something.

You think he should just go to a shit club and slog along with not a chance to win anything?

A young player could come in and be 4th choice. A younger player with talent but who is not quite the finished product yet can come in and learn from Pep, Stones, Dias and Laporte. He can take advantage of great training facilities great coaches and there's and have the idea that perhaps in a year or 2 he can become a starter.

Not Jack, but Mundo

he wanted Barca , but Barca can't afford shit I reckon.

we were linked heavily before we got Dias.

If we get him - for sure he will be fighting for the starting XI spot and not settling for anything less.

Chelsea missing out on de ligt most likely too - so he will have his fair share of suitors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.