It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

FWIW I've heard that Edu has him totally convinced and he's told City/his agents that he wants to move to Arsenal. Be interesting to see what figure they land at.

53 million was being reported by some Arsenal sources last week. I think that's reasonable with 1 year left

Not to be rude, but I don't need my expectations managing when it comes to Alvarez. I've spoken to enough people who have watched him enough to know that he will have an impact next season. That's all that matters to me. Appreciate that others will see it differently, but I'm not going overboard when I say he's a mouthwatering prospect because he is IMO.

As I've said before, the idea that we add Felix to a front line with Sterling, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden, Haaland, Alvarez, and Cole Palmer seems almost ludicrous. I also think the idea that we'd be "all over" a deal at that level (75 million plus) with all the other business we're doing seems far fetched at best.

Our attacking options are insanely good and I don't think there's room for Felix. Especially when you consider how many top class players would end up on the bench.
Your always rude so don't worry about it

Feeling its pretty much wrapped up personal terms just agreement between clubs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526-112229_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-112229_Samsung Internet.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 329
Not to be rude, but I don't need my expectations managing when it comes to Alvarez. I've spoken to enough people who have watched him enough to know that he will have an impact next season. That's all that matters to me. Appreciate that others will see it differently, but I'm not going overboard when I say he's a mouthwatering prospect because he is IMO.

As I've said before, the idea that we add Felix to a front line with Sterling, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden, Haaland, Alvarez, and Cole Palmer seems almost ludicrous. I also think the idea that we'd be "all over" a deal at that level (75 million plus) with all the other business we're doing seems far fetched at best.

Our attacking options are insanely good and I don't think there's room for Felix. Especially when you consider how many top class players would end up on the bench.

Do you reckon we go to 3-5-2? Pep experimented with that in 17/18 until a certain LB got an ACL injury. We looked dangerous with 2 strikers

be a shame to gabby so desperate to leave that hes happy to miss out on champions league football for a few seasons at least?

FWIW I've heard that Edu has him totally convinced and he's told City/his agents that he wants to move to Arsenal. Be interesting to see what figure they land at.

Boooo.....if this materialises not looking forward to seeing Gabby harass Laporte & Dias next season. Appreciate him wanting to become top dog in another team, but would prefer for this to be abroad.

Mind you since his missus has just given birth, can understand the family not wanting to upstick to another country so soon in what is probably an already a chaotic period of their lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.