It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

right tbh I don't disagree the point I was trying to make is I think a 10-20m midtable PL center back could do just fine at CB for us. someone like tosin or ben godfrey or something. If we get a 50m+ offer for Ake i'll opt for a cheaper 4th CB and improve elsewhere.

Nathan Ake being *more* than capable is kind of the thing here :)
A player is either good enough for us or he isn’t. We only want those good enough so in case of long term injuries we aren’t too disadvantaged. Ake is, the mid table one you mentioned aren’t . The price has no relevance to the conversation

I've seen some on here with the take that we don't need a Sterling replacement as we can give more time to Palmer. But then are excited to give Mahrez a three year deal. Who is the real obstacle for Palmer considering we've seen them play the exact same way in the first team.
How is he an obstacle? Palmer will be eased in to the team the same way Foden has and if he's good enough, he'll be a regular just as Mahrez' time at the club is coming to an end. It's literally an ideal scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.