It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Right hear me out on this one- juventus want rid of pogba- city wanted him last summer and so did guardiola. As a stop gap for a year or so he’d be no older than a gundogan but offers the multi functional type player that guardiola likes while also being able to replace the goals/assists. Injury prone players have been sorted out by city medical team in the past also. I know it’s mad, but if they were keen last summer why not this summer? There is no denying under pep he could be phenomenal
In this scenario is Pogba paying us to play?

Ederson
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Might we just go 3 at the back next season with Bernardo and Grealish working back and Kovacic dropping in alongside Rodri when required?

Sane or coman
Sane will not be back at City.

Even if Mahrez went I don’t think City go for a pacey winger, a wide man in the mould of what we have out wide now, but don’t see the pace winger thing at all.

It’s fairly clear from how City setup (and won a treble), we don’t play pacey wingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.