It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Man who literally lives on the touchline isn’t considered a winger.

Lord have mercy.
Stand where I do in 119 right on the flank he was never on the touchline huging it, he always cuting in or dropping into a more central attacking position as part of a front 3.l, also it was where he was more dangerous

we say more of walker on that wing than mahrez

How are we going to get rid of Cancelo there’s no clubs in for him really? He’s also now got the reputation of a player with attitude issues

Heavily subsidised loan deal will find a taker.

I have to admit, Twitter is growing on me, like a fungus.

I actually enjoy putting some of these newbie wankers to the sword.

Easiest thing would be to mute or block 'em, but it's clear they know little about the club they claim to support?

I mean, I defended Txiki yesterday and the poison for him was unreal!!

Would never get that on Blue Moon, eh ;)

When you are arguing with anyone check how many followers they have if it’s under 50 block them they just on there like bots to set a narrative!

That sad fuck Chelsea supporter Rory who talkshite has him on only has soundbites of the worse sort to get the likes interactions even he doesn’t believe what his spouts! It’s where social media has gone! Best thing to do is don’t interact with any of them! That’s what they want!

I was out last night and was chatting with one of my kids ex teachers, who now teaches at a school in Macclesfield where Kyle Walker, Michael Brown and James Milners kids go, and Jack Corks kid too just to add. ( he said he's good friends with Michael Brown and Kyle Walker)
Said Walkers kids have passed their exams and are coming next year to his school ( whatever that means), does that mean Walker is staying?
Then I thought hang on, Milner is playing at Brighton now, not that it has any bearing on his kids school life, obviously he must commute to and from so as to not disrupt things but I can't see Walker commuting to and from Germany week to week to see his kids.

Who knows, just thought I'd share.

Milner has a big gaff in Cheshire, doubt he will move from that. Would guess he will rent or buy an apartment in Brighton and do a weekly commute. Not that it matters to us.

I think it’s Walker‘s wife that may be pushing him to move: she wants him out of his local “drinking” scene. No idea if he will go or not but he has definitely been considering it seriously.

Perhaps you understand City because you are just better at understanding complex systems we cant seem to understand or at least what we see as complex. Perhaps you are just special and understand better than an average fan. We can not be all like you JewelZee, only a few can be special like you are and understand the mechanics, anatomy and dynamics of what City are or how the world is like and works.

Besides what did you expect from us, we are just fans, some of us are very average and we can never possess such capacities as you and to me that's mind boggling that you seem to not understand or forget that there are average fans such as us out there, try to be mindful that not all fans possess superior mental analysis and understanding. We are not born the same. As for you, you are truly are a rare Jewel and I am glad you are here with us, to walk with us and make us understand, even though at times you will throw the occasional shade at our level of understanding and competence as fans, but I am willing to stomach it because you give Gems when you speak!

And which one am I JewelZee, a fan or a flapper?
Diolog, your praise is kindly appreciated,,,(I'm joking, before anyone gets angry)

On a serious note, I'm not claiming to know all the internal intricacies that go on at City but I am willing to bet our people know exactly what is going on at all times and know exactly what they want to do under any circumstance.
City's level of success speaks for itself. Does that make the club perfect, incapable of making a mistake or two? I'm not saying that. From so much of what is being posted one would think that our management team is a group of naive novices rather than some of the best in the world at what they do, thus my comment that people must not understand what we are.

My apologies if I offended you but it's nothing personal. I have a habit of not really posting new threads. I tend to pick a post that touches on something I have an opinion about and respond, mostly generically.

I'm not going to call you a flapper. That's up to you...

I have to admit, Twitter is growing on me, like a fungus.

I actually enjoy putting some of these newbie wankers to the sword.

Easiest thing would be to mute or block 'em, but it's clear they know little about the club they claim to support?

I mean, I defended Txiki yesterday and the poison for him was unreal!!

Would never get that on Blue Moon, eh ;)
The Twitterati.
1690023280983.gif

i think its fair to say things should start ramping up now with regards ins and outs? Could see something done with Walker & Pavard while we are both on tour in Asia?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.