It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Couldn’t agree more. Tolmie won’t last beyond a year on Twitter. He’s too nice a guy and intelligent. Twitter will take every ounce of energy you’re prepared to give it. Social media or not, when it comes to football, religion or politics I’ve never heard anybody say “Thanks for that. You’ve completely changed my mind.” Tolm will eventually realise that putting a few people away isn’t making a jot of difference. Its only purpose is to programme the weak willed who aren’t capable of forming their own opinion.

Used to always interact with them years ago you soon learn they either are either thick as fuck on there to get a reaction or just on to whined that support up!

You should treat it as away fans who shout and sing songs at you! It’s terrace taunting of social media for fans who never been to a football game! There is NO reasoning with

De Zerbi can’t replace Pep if this is his attitude. Expecting to replace great players leaving? How dare he…

I have to admit, Twitter is growing on me, like a fungus.

I actually enjoy putting some of these newbie wankers to the sword.

Easiest thing would be to mute or block 'em, but it's clear they know little about the club they claim to support?

I mean, I defended Txiki yesterday and the poison for him was unreal!!

Would never get that on Blue Moon, eh ;)

Do you think Doomsday Jack posts on here?

Khaldoon mentioned dominating again for the next 15 years, striving to improve.
I just can't imagine not signing quality, losing the likes of gundo, walker,mahrez cancelo, Laporte and maybe Bernardo.

Big shoes to fill, can't expect players from the academy to step up with that experience and knowhow to improve us.

They need to be integrated slowly.

I expect a couple of big money transfers.

I completely agree with all of this, and sincerely hope your last paragraph proves to be correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.