It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I am not Pep but even I can see..

We need a new DM as

1. Kalvin isn't going to magically hack it
2. We have no Gundo to deputize for Rodri this year
3. Without Rodri the team doesn't look like itself
4. Rodri isn't going to be able to play 80 games this year

Wish Txiki would look up Valverde..

I don't know what's harder.. City having a good transfer window or actually rescuing the Kobayashi Maru!

We need a new DM as

I don't know what's harder.. City having a good transfer window or actually rescuing the Kobayashi Maru!
Kova can be 2. Easily.

Valverde isn’t a dm? Why him?

Really? We miss out on key targets every year and tend not to have a back up plan.

It's served us well in many respects but the acquisition-side of our transfer market activity has plenty of holes in it.
So who are the players that we end up signing, if not the back up plan?

History tells us that 99% of the time, the player that we "miss out on" goes onto achieve fuck all and the so called back up option e.g. Dias ends up being critical part of the team.

We need a new DM as

I think City give Phillips another year. We wouldn't have signed him if we didn't think he was good enough he just doesn't looked settled. But he's had a tough first season and everyone wants him out already for some reason.

Id be interested to see Kovacic cover Rodri one game, id be confident he could do a job. Rodri is the glue though a truly incredible player.

I still think we get either a midfielder or winger (not both) depending on Bernardo. We bid for Rice so clearly were looking but maybe that was because we were expecting Bernado to leave. If he doesn't maybe he plays a lot at CM and if he does I think we need one more wide player. Both him and Foden can interchange but id still like to see a signing there.

I think City give Phillips another year. We wouldn't have signed him if we didn't think he was good enough he just doesn't looked settled. But he's had a tough first season and everyone wants him out already for some reason.

Id be interested to see Kovacic cover Rodri one game, id be confident he could do a job. Rodri is the glue though a truly incredible player.

I still think we get either a midfielder or winger (not both) depending on Bernardo. We bid for Rice so clearly were looking but maybe that was because we were expecting Bernado to leave. If he doesn't maybe he plays a lot at CM and if he does I think we need one more wide player. Both him and Foden can interchange but id still like to see a signing there.
Not good enough the drop off from Rodri is too great.

Gravidol, Bernardo staying and a top class CM and we will be fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.