It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

For Chelsea in the league Kovacic averaged just over 3 goals or assists a season, for Madrid it was just over 2
yeah he won’t be useful in that way unless pep magic happens. he scored two goals in one game for our national team in march and i thought i must be in a twilight zone episode.

You're not disagreeing with me. You're disagreeing with various professional scouting groups. Since we can do a lot better than Raphinha why don't you offer up some names...
I am disagreeing with you. Do you know Raphinha is a geniune target? Or is it someone that you really want?

My money is on Phil to replace some the outgoing goals and assists, he’ll be on more set pieces this season, and will definitely be asked to shoulder more burden, he’s reaching an age now where he is ready to take on the responsibility, so hopefully the niggling injuries are behind him & he finds some early season form. My biggest worry is who will step forward when battle really commences after Xmas, Gundo & to a lesser extent Mahrez always stepped up during this period, KDB & Bernie will be massive, as will Rueben, others are gonna have to step up and I don’t see that being a newbie, unless they come with the character of Haaland
Foden has a huge season in front of him and I do think he will get some of those goals we have lost. I can see him getting roughly 30 goals or assists but he's usually in and around 25 a season anyway.

I agree Gundogan especially and Mahrez were players that would win us games which would see us through difficult periods. That needs replacing with real quality. Young players doing well at the likes of Palace or Lyon are not good enough to fill that role.

I totally disagree with you on this one and I am not on a wind up on this one. We can do a lot better than Raphinha and stats only tell part of his overall ability.
Do you have any names? Please don’t throw Cole Palmer and Oscar Bobb

Foden has a huge season in front of him and I do think he will get some of those goals we have lost. I can see him getting roughly 30 goals or assists but he's usually in and around 25 a season anyway.

I agree Gundogan especially and Mahrez were players that would win us games which would see us through difficult periods. That needs replacing with real quality. Young players doing well at the likes of Palace or Lyon are not good enough to fill that role.
foden over his career gets a goal/assist on average every 2 games , which considering his age is brilliant, i think he will start to up that, i have as much faith in phil as i have in any player

foden over his career gets a goal/assist on average every 2 games , which considering his age is brilliant, i think he will start to up that, i have as much faith in phil as i have in any player
Completely agree. I think everyone here loves Foden. Its why I think he will do really well next season. With Pep's rotation Foden playing 50-55 games and having 30 goals/assists would be a great return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.