It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I literally said why. "might want a new challenge".
Makes no sense, would Ederson, or Rodri, Stones, Dias be looking for a new challenge too, why Ake and aAkanji , when they are at the best club in the world.
If they weren’t playing or like Gundogan wanted to finish their careers in the sun, maybe but neither are at that stage.

I’d take Braithwaite from Everton. Think he’s going to be a monster, reminded me of Jonny Boulders yesterday when I watched him in 15/16 for Everton.

Really accomplished on the ball but physically dominating too. And quick for somebody 6ft 6!
Would take him here in a heartbeat

Makes no sense, would Ederson, or Rodri, Stones, Dias be looking for a new challenge too, why Ake and aAkanji , when they are at the best club in the world.
If they weren’t playing or like Gundogan wanted to finish their careers in the sun, maybe but neither are at that stage.
They might do yeah. A lot can change in football. Injuries, personal reasons or Pep walks in the summer when City are relegated to National League. Who knows what's going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.