It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Would love for us to sign Mvd ( spurs)
And would love to see what pep could do with mainoo from the rags. I know slim to no chance of us getting either never mind both.

Probably end up giving Bernardo to Barcelona and €50,000,000
I think they have stretched our generosity far enough.

Bernardo signed a lengthy contract extension and then updated it last year with a release clause. Everyone assumes the sum is relatively small, but as I have pointed out elsewhere, very few teams on the continent have that kind of money and fewer still are keen on spending vast amounts on players near 30.

Barcelona could wait two more seasons and pick him up for free, just as they did with Gundogan. Alternatively, we could keep him to his contract and then he can go and play for/manage Benfica.

I think they have stretched our generosity far enough.

Bernardo signed a lengthy contract extension and then updated it last year with a release clause. Everyone assumes the sum is relatively small, but as I have pointed out elsewhere, very few teams on the continent have that kind of money and fewer still are keen on spending vast amounts on players near 30.

Barcelona could wait two more seasons and pick him up for free, just as they did with Gundogan. Alternatively, we could keep him to his contract and then he can go and play for/manage Benfica.
Barca can’t afford a camera operator

Interesting which two clubs have indicated that they may pay the release clause, not sure Chelsea have the headroom to spend before they sell…. My guess would be Arsenal and the Rags.
Jorginho’s contract expires this summer, though there is an option to renew, so Arsenal would make sense. Spending over 100 million on central midfielders every summer is quite lavish, though who are we to throw stones in that glass house. Spurs might be an option as well. That lot will be in for everyone.

Interesting which two clubs have indicated that they may pay the release clause, not sure Chelsea have the headroom to spend before they sell…. My guess would be Arsenal and the Rags.
Was a lot of talk about United before.

Would love for us to sign Mvd ( spurs)
And would love to see what pep could do with mainoo from the rags. I know slim to no chance of us getting either never mind both.
No need to sign another centre back and he isn't better than what we currently have. Perhaps start looking for Kyle Walkers' replacement.

No need to sign another centre back and he isn't better than what we currently have. Perhaps start looking for Kyle Walkers' replacement.
Difficult to see how someone with 3,278 minutes so far this season will be replaced when still under contract. Even if an offer from Saudi were tempting for all parties, I reckon the club would still be wary about letting another mainstay leave this summer. We've seen with Gundogan and Mahrez that it can be difficult filling such shoes, so I hope we bring someone in for a year as understudy for Walker.

He's 22 and would suit us for the way we play with the high line he's absolutely rapid and good on the ball. I'd also argue we need a stones replacement as he's made of cheese ake can't be trusted ( fitness wise) and dias has had a pretty disappointed season for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.