It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Oh dear what a shame for Barca - they won't get an exceptional player who'll only be 30 in August for less than the 50m buyout.
Bernie is still worth a minimum 75m in the market, and if it was the Barca of old I'd be wanting a 100m.
Feck you - and stop trying to steal players from other clubs

He may well be, but will he ever reach Kev's level? All the other magnificent La Masia superstars after Xavi, Iniesta and Messi haven't been close.

My grandson will be the age that Kev is now in 2051. I don't think he'll reach those levels either

Oh dear what a shame for Barca - they won't get an exceptional player who'll only be 30 in August for less than the 50m buyout.
Bernie is still worth a minimum 75m in the market, and if it was the Barca of old I'd be wanting a 100m.
Feck you - and stop trying to steal players from other clubs
Nig question would be should they sign him what release clause would they insert.

If that true we making the same mistake we made as in Walker case. Bernardo high level of football is finished , gona bring just more and more problems like Walker did. Everybody nowdays want Kyle to leave , he is walking disaster , Im afraid same times coming with Bernardo not leaving.
Lewis is way more better option on CMF position for instance , and he will never get minutes until Bernardo leave
Hi Gus.

Prove me wrong
Firstly, I don’t want Walker to leave, which automatically undermines your ‘Everybody nowdays want Kyle to leave’ argument. Secondly, Bernardo is only 29 and has played 3,437 minutes this season, across five positions- more than Lewis covers, which would suggest he is anything but finished. Thirdly, Lewis has played 1,598 minutes this season, which, while slightly down on last season, has largely comprised of more meaningful games, particularly all Champions League group games, and is almost on par with what Foden received at that age. You’re welcome to your opinion, of course, but it does not appear to be one based on an objective reading of the data.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.