It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m still holding out hope we can get it done for a fee of about £90m with 25 in add ons.

The pressure of being a £100m player or record English transfer helps no one and Dortmund were telling the press Haaland would cost stupid amounts and denying the existence of the clause right until the death, so I don’t believe their sources quoting £130m+.
Let’s hope. But Dortmund know they can get more than that let’s be honest here. At £90m + add ons Liverpool are probably back at the table lol. Especially in a market where Enzo went for £106m and Caicideo was rejected at £75m

Anything in Rice to City? Saw an Athletic post that said we might sign both Rice and Bellingham?

Anything in Rice to City? Saw an Athletic post that said we might sign both Rice and Bellingham?

Can't see it. Rice wouldn't come here to be backup to Rodri and despite what people say I don't think there's any compelling evidence that Rice could play #8 for us. Doesn't have the goal threat, the passing range, the dribbling or really the mobility.

Can't see it. Rice wouldn't come here to be backup to Rodri and despite what people say I don't think there's any compelling evidence that Rice could play #8 for us. Doesn't have the goal threat, the passing range, the dribbling or really the mobility.
.....technical ability and football intelligence too.

Saying that, I would think he could make a good centre half for us (unlikely with the fee). He just doesn't have the tools to play more advanced, in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.