It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You’d expect if he has rejected City and gone balls deep for Madrid, City’s journalists would have been briefed by now. It’s nearly been 24 hours now and absolutely fuck all. It’s all guess work, but I feel like he’s agreed to join Madrid as long as they will pay the fee but hasn’t told City no yet just in case. I’d have thought City would have walked away if that is what’s happened, but perhaps he’s the man they want so willing to wait to see how things work out.

Yes, but need one or two more to go with him

Gundog and Silva possibly their last season and with KDB looking like he's starting to struggle 40+ games, risk is having to rely on unproven Philips, Palmer, Perrone to go with a Rodri, Frenkie core if KDB not playing
People have been saying it's Bernardo's last season for 2 or 3 years and he's still here.

Where would he go?

Barca are skint, Madrid want Bellingham, why would he want PSG or say a Bayern over City? I mention those two as they are the only clubs apart from Madrid who could afford him.

They will,unfortunately the alternative is equally nauseating

i`ve come to hate the dippers more than the rags though and the rag debt is growing and i dont expect any take over this summer there and thus no huge spend again whereas we should be more active than normal this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.