It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Great work TH, hope he is right on the others. No idea why anyone gives him stick, posts in good faith & the thing many can’t grasp with transfers is that things can change whilst showing interest in a player.

On a completely separate note I see one the clowns who only turns up here when transfer window opens is back. Good news is now they are, muted. : )

1) I'm not sure Maddison actually would be any cheaper
2) Maddison is 26, turning 27 in November. Kovačić just turned 29 three weeks ago. Not a great deal in that
3) They don't really play the same role
Kovacic is a runner, a presser, a ball carrier, got loads of CL experience, big games at Real and Chelsea. Maddison got NONE of it.

There weren’t really world class players in their position available then though, but now there is Rice and Bellingham yet we’re after Kovacic. Not really improving the team that. If Gundogan or Bernie leave it’d be weaker, Kovacic isn’t as good as either.
No one is saying we're not also after Bellingham, so that's really irrelevant to whether Kovačić would be a good signing or not

They play in 2 separate positions, Maddison wouldn't get a game the way we are currently playing. He's not displacing Kev or Alvarez, and Foden will be far superior in that position given chance. Kovacic is a likely Philips replacement.
I don't see Pep cutting his losses with Phillips after one season... I could be wrong but that just doesn't seem like something he'd do.

Yeah I like what’s happening there. I hope they are successful so it’s another club to piss off the elite in this country. I wonder how it would be reported if they had out success. But yeah absolutely great signings/targets
If, for some inexplicably strange reason we dont win the league next season, I'd love it if Newcastle did, I cant imagine what the red shirts would do

If we consider Gvardiol & Bellingham big meals. Who's the third?

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.