It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Exactly. But my worry is based on the outgoings this summer and the small squad anyway Phil is going to be asked yet again to juggle multiple positions. Fucks me off to be honest.
Our midfield will be stacked, but out wings will be thin... Considering the sales and wages freed, i can see City buying two wingers. One major and one lesser.

Lol jesus Christ. Hardly dying on a hill. Was just offering up some context as I understood what the original poster was getting at.

Load of right miserable so and sos on here tonight. Imagine if we hadn't just wine a treble.
I loved wining the treble mate, it’s just shit context! Accept that generational wealth is a shit term and the world is a better place. No professional footballer in the 21st century, is wondering how their grandkids will cope with foodstamps!

Who are all these people who want to sell Mahrez for a reasonable fee? 30m are you joking? Rinse the fuckers. If they have 50m/year for his contract they can come up with 75-100m to transfer him.
Ah, you mean once we sell a player to a Saudi club our Sheikh could pimp the deal a little bit and we'll have 115+1 next morning? Hm, interesting...

Who are all these people who want to sell Mahrez for a reasonable fee? 30m are you joking? Rinse the fuckers. If they have 50m/year for his contract they can come up with 75-100m to transfer him.

I think they are just being pragmatic, he's already looked a bit sulky last few weeks, might go full Joao Cancelo if we price him out of a dream 200 million payday to park him on the bench all year.

They have only been dealing with free aganets really so I would be surprised to see what the bid will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.