It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Always was gonna be a bit of a comedown after the euphoria of the treble. I know the window has barely opened, but I would have been hoping for one of Jude or rice. Crazy after our success that we haven’t added one of them.
Tolm are you hearing much at all? It feels very much around here that the mood is low..

Always was gonna be a bit of a comedown after the euphoria of the treble. I know the window has barely opened, but I would have been hoping for one of Jude or rice. Crazy after our success that we haven’t added one of them.
Tolm are you hearing much at all? It feels very much around here that the mood is low..
The mood is only low with the usual flappers.
As you state, we have just won the real treble ffs

It's about fdj he a dream signing but it won't happen
Tolmie said: "it may not be", so maybe there is a chance :)?
I don't get FDJ. Barca have been trying to kick him out for a while now. They owe him a shit ton of money. Why would he want to deal with such a hostile environment? He doesn't like Manchester? Poor thing, life must be tough in Manchester being a millionaire. Much bigger names than him adjusted just fine. Anyway, it's probably the wages, but Barca is not paying him all that money anyway.

It’s someone we wanted who we thought couldn’t get or someone we’ve got who we thought were going to lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.