It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Still think we are a midfielder light to be honest, be nice to know as well if Mahrez is staying or going?
We are in the exact same position as last year. We've lost Gundogan and replaced him with Kovacic. Foden will also get more game time in the middle and it's likely Phillips will too, so we've actually got more depth next season unless another midfielder leaves.

We are in the exact same position as last year. We've lost Gundogan and replaced him with Kovacic. Foden will also get more game time in the middle and it's likely Phillips will too, so we've actually got more depth next season unless another midfielder leaves.
Alvarez will also kick on I would imagine he wants to start a lot more games.

Can I ask a random question? I am heading across the pond in October and want to catch one of the arsenal or Brighton matches. Is there a thread that outlines logistics for buying tickets? As I understand it arsenal will be very difficult based on priority so want to get as much info as I can so I can plan dates.

I know it’s obviously the wrong thread so thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Can I ask a random question? I am heading across the pond in October and want to catch one of the arsenal or Brighton matches. Is there a thread that outlines logistics for buying tickets? As I understand it arsenal will be very difficult based on priority so want to get as much info as I can so I can plan dates.

I know it’s obviously the wrong thread so thanks for pointing me in the right direction
Try this as a start point posted recently

Try this as a start point posted recently
Thanks mate

Does money from sell ons actually get accounted for as player sales?
On the accounts? Depends if they get triggered or not. Its why actual account netspend is always wildly different to reported netspends via the media.

Theres also different cutoff periods - a financial netspend runs from 1st of July to 30th of June the next year. a Netspend is just based on transfer windows. For example a lot of Chelseas sales are actually part of the 2022/23 financials but will show up on every 2023/24 netspend table youll see.

Unfortunately accounts come out so far after a transfer period you are looking at a 1 to 1.5 year delay and getting any understanding of a teams transfer business financially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.