It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I remember a time when a lot of supporters hopes and expectations in regards to the youth set up were set at unveiling a gem here and there to get in and around the first team and then maybe sell off the odd not quite talented enough for us but will do well in the game for 4/5 million.
Now this wasn’t even that long ago so when you see what we are achieving in both development of talent and suitors ready to pay millions in the double figures you realise that our operation from top to bottom is light years ahead of the competition.
Whatever we do this window will be done with a very clear plan. Luckiest fanbase in the world.

Bellingham 115m. Rice 105m. Mount 60m. Havertz 65m. That Szcz guy 70m. Caicedo could be 80m+.

No money, ok.
Read my comment again before being snarky.

Only one of those transferred to a European club.

We won't be selling £200m of players to domestic rivals.

Comprende?

Read my comment again before being snarky.

Only one of those transferred to a European club.

We won't be selling £200m of players to domestic rivals.

Comprende?
Do you mean from the PL to another European league? I’m not trying to be pedantic, but all those players have transferred from a European club to another European club….

I’m expecting a lot deals to be done this week. We’re one of the last clubs to start pre season and we only have about 3 games before Arsenal. Pep won’t want big changes to the squad being done late in pre season. * Need to set deadlines now for players like Walker,Bernardo, Laporte and Mahrez. If you wanna leave that’s fine but they decide this week. City cannot go into the new season with 4 players ready to jump ship and leave us short

Last edited:
I remember a time when a lot of supporters hopes and expectations in regards to the youth set up were set at unveiling a gem here and there to get in and around the first team and then maybe sell off the odd not quite talented enough for us but will do well in the game for 4/5 million.
Now this wasn’t even that long ago so when you see what we are achieving in both development of talent and suitors ready to pay millions in the double figures you realise that our operation from top to bottom is light years ahead of the competition.
Whatever we do this window will be done with a very clear plan. Luckiest fanbase in the world.
The amount of money the academy ( as well as starting to provide quality talent for the first team) is providing to the club is simply incredible, what an amazing success story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.