It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Those moaning about Raphina, who do you suggest we bring in?

If we can get him for the owed Ferran Torres fee and loaning them Cancelo it's a no brainer. He provides squad depth at the worst, and we can look to improve the position in the coming years when better players come around. It's a dead market for RW's. He's PL proven and shouldn't be expensive. Perfect stop gap if we aren't ready to splash 110m on the top tier.

agree. If Sane is a no go then if Raphina is available he’s the best option. Noones suggesting he’s better than we have now but that’s the problem when you look at world football at the moment, who’s better than Mahrez to play right wing that we could realistically sign?

WE don't hear a murmur , but if you think pep and his pals rely on bluemoon or twitter for their transfer news ,then i've got some news for you.

i've been out most of the day and come back to over 50 odd pages of this thread,got a brew and something to eat and had a read,the childish nappy wetting going on in here , slapped arsed posts,we want it now now now, its fucking unbelievable, its like people on here dont have real life issues to deal with and flap like fuck over transfers, one poster on here who i know has real life issues is either desperate for news,flapping like fuck or its all doom,100mph searching for news and reacting like its the end of the world or the happiest day of your life, and he isnt on his own, you see the same posters ,some who im convinced are wums rushing around desperate, people need to chill.

we aren't going to win everything every year, swings and roundabouts , maybe its the younger fans that think football is like the last 10 years, or if we dont win people will call us names, fuck it and fuck them.
Well said Spf.

agree. If Sane is a no go then if Raphina is available he’s the best option. Noones suggesting he’s better than we have now but that’s the problem when you look at world football at the moment, who’s better than Mahrez to play right wing that we could realistically sign?
Play Foden on the right and get a creative midfielder

Wirtz for me but would cost a lot, just back from major injury and Leverkusen said they wont sell this summer but otherwise why not ?

Standing without the midfielder pep wanted by now (Rice or Bellingham) isn’t a win win. Pep is evidently not happy about the activity so far

Bellingham wanted Real and, if we are honest, Rice wanted Arsenal and they were prepared to pay top dollar. Nobody will be complaining when Kimmich turns up anyway.

As his profile appeals to Pep Guardiola, lol
I am going to be in the minority here, but I would be curious to see what Pep could do with the likes of Raphinha or Olmo (as Mahrez's replacements). Remember what he did with Nathan Ake. Hell, we barely ever sign any players considered world-class. Pep takes these younger under his wings lads and turns them into world-class machines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.