It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Oh sure - Caicedo would make a lot of sense, but I don’t think DM will be our priority at the moment.

If Palmer is heading out on loan (or as a sale), that would leave us very light on the right wing with Mahrez gone too.

I’d see that as way more of a priority than paying whatever Brighton will want for Caicedo.
Might be an Otamendi/Akanji type signing regarding Caicedo, He want's a move to a big club, and this is just opportunistic

Personally I don’t think we will be trying to sign anyone from Brighton.

I don’t know much about Caicedo but he has never caught my eye when I have watched them. I certainly wouldn’t care a hoot if he was signed by any of our rivals (much like Rice). I don’t see him as a game changer. Also don’t see why we would try to add him to the squad. He wouldn’t be a starter for me unless Rodri wasn’t available.

The others mentioned are decent but don’t fit what we need (Mahrez replacement).

Also Brighton value their players at a ridiculously high price. They have nothing I see at the price we would be prepared to pay.

I think we are more likely to be offloading to them, even if it’s a loan. If that’s the case I hope we rinse them rotten.

Did I read someone potentially suggest KDB getting a Saudi offer next summer? Lol can you imagine that guy in the Saudi sun and heat. Imagine that’s the last place he’d want to be

Also I don’t know why everyone is fixated on a one to one replacement for mahrez. If pep has shown anything since he’s come to city it’s that he’s constantly evolving. I don’t ever remember two seasons where city have played the exact same since he’s been here. Who cares about a direct replacement for mahrez (there probably isn’t one out there at all) and fully trust whatever direction they take with a winger. Mitoma would be a dream.

Did I read someone potentially suggest KDB getting a Saudi offer next summer? Lol can you imagine that guy in the Saudi sun and heat. Imagine that’s the last place he’d want to be

Also I don’t know why everyone is fixated on a one to one replacement for mahrez. If pep has shown anything since he’s come to city it’s that he’s constantly evolving. I don’t ever remember two seasons where city have played the exact same since he’s been here. Who cares about a direct replacement for mahrez (there probably isn’t one out there at all) and fully trust whatever direction they take with a winger. Mitoma would be a dream.
Doesn’t have to be a direct (similar) replacement, but he does need to be able to operate on the right. I don’t see Mitoma being that player. Also he would be too expensive, no value. I also don’t think he’s that good but just my opinion. Definitely not my dream..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.