It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not the Mahrez of the last 2 mths of the season
Also nobody had heard of mahrez before he came and tore it up at leicester and mcatee had a really good season at sheffield united so its hard to say what he will or wont do with players of our quality.

I doubt it. We will never know but I would be very surprised if we really didn't know of Gundo's intention to leave.

City might already know his intention for leaving regardless whether we win CL or not, his one year left and running down his contract last season is already indication that he will be more likely to go than staying.

Ironically when we win CL his chance of staying will be near zero when it's already low to begin with.

City might already know his intention for leaving regardless whether we win CL or not, his one year left and running down his contract last season is already indication that he will be more likely to go than staying.

Ironically when we win CL his chance of staying will be near zero when it's already low to begin with.
I think seven or eight years of intense striving for a goal that you then achieve is difficult to return from with the same passion; I understand those that have now said it's time.

I think seven or eight years of intense striving for a goal that you then achieve is difficult to return from with the same passion; I understand those that have now said it's time.

Yeah this is the reason of why i don't get some of the fans is upset many of our core player want to leave after winning absolutely everything last season.

Their skill as world class player is still there but their hunger might be already gone after last season. It's not easy to motivate yourself as player and how harder our manager Pep to motivate his player to do it all over again next season.

I expect a drop off next season but hopefully our team might surprises us yet again.

The big one for me at present is losing Gundo's goals and assists from midfield.....Kovacic has qualities and is a decent player but at he doesnt look like a goal scorer or a creator...he is a very effective runner with the bal, great work rate, technically very good in tight spaces (press resistant) etc but we have lost the qualities that Gundo had and Kovacic doesnt replace ........

One injury to KDB (who we know is going to be more and more prone to then due to age and game time demands) and we are lacking creativity with only Bernardo and Foden potentially who can step up in that respect on a regular basis....

We need a central creator and or a winger/wide player who can do the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.