It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Oh, I suppose you don't want to get in trouble with City for leaking.

Think if you know someone at the club and you say a name that trust is lost so why cryptic and why deleted.
Someone like Wirtz or Mitoma for me will be brilliant signings..

Sorry for the madness last night. I'd had a drink and got giddy ha. I did hear some rumours last night from an agent I know that I met many years ago at a youth game. He's been pretty reliable to me over the years. Got no reason to doubt he's not being this time either. Basically it is Eze yeah. City are interested in him. No idea how advanced or whether we'll even bid, but just that we like him a lot, so I though I'd share that. I get that's underwhelming for a lot of people, but personally I think he's brilliant. Such a majestic footballer who deserve better players around him. Like Ake did at Bournemouth. I can only guess though in the Premier League market he'd cost a stupid amount. English tax too. We'll see. Please don't take this post as confirmation of a bid or owt. Might be one that we think is too difficult for now. Who knows!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.