It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I can see:

Philips - To Leeds on a long-term loan (if they get promoted), for a cut price £25m + £5m in add-on, plus another £5m if they avoid relegation. He returns home & restarts his career with a clean slate.
Wish people would stop this nonsense. He's useless, we'll get fuck all for him.

I can see:

Philips - To Leeds on a long-term loan (if they get promoted), for a cut price £25m + £5m in add-on, plus another £5m if they avoid relegation. He returns home & restarts his career with a clean slate.

Cancelo - £25m + £5m in add-ons to any fucker who'll have him.

Bernardo - £50m to PSG, OR as a makeweight for Joao Neves & Pedro Neto as mooted, with Bernie moving to Benfica.

Nunes - To WHU with Philips for a combined £60m, & Paqueta coming to City for £25m.

KDB - It's a long-shot, but if Saudi offer City £100m & Kev £50m per season net, serious considerations will have to be made by both club & player. I can't see us pushing him out the door, but I can't see us standing in his way if he wants to leave, especially with that kind of money on the table, his current injury record & with Kev approaching 33 this summer.

Ortega - I think we'll fight to keep him.

McAtee - I can see a £25m + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Doyle - Wolves fans love him. I can see a £35m + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Harwood- Bellis - Another loan, or a £20m fee + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Assortment of other academy products - £50m.

Not sure we get rid of Nunes after one season.

I can see:

Cancelo - £25m + £5m in add-ons to any fucker who'll have him.

Bernardo - £50m to PSG, OR as a makeweight for Joao Neves & Pedro Neto as mooted, with Bernie moving to Benfica.

Nunes - To WHU with Philips for a combined £60m, & Paqueta coming to City for £25m.

KDB - It's a long-shot, but if Saudi offer City £100m & Kev £50m per season net, serious considerations will have to be made by both club & player. I can't see us pushing him out the door, but I can't see us standing in his way if he wants to leave, especially with that kind of money on the table, his current injury record & with Kev approaching 33 this summer.

Ortega - I think we'll fight to keep him.

McAtee - I can see a £25m + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Doyle - Wolves fans love him. I can see a £35m + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Harwood- Bellis - Another loan, or a £20m fee + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Assortment of other academy products - £50m.

Think with PSR they'll be a lot of clubs big spending much and European teams haven't got the money so think we be lucky to sell for those fees

Good to see Tolmie rule out Grealish. There has been some nonsense spouted about him on here recently. Also glad to here Kovacic looks to stay despite Saudi rumours.

Id guess;

Gomez - 15m
Bernado - 50m, reported buyout in new contract. We all know he wants to move back home at some point.
Cancelo - 30m
Phillips - 30m
McAtee - 20m
Kabore - 15m
T Doyle - 5m fee already agreed, 50% sell on.
C Doyle - 15m
THB - 20m, fee agreed if saints get promoted.

Thats 200m.

I’m guessing Mendes is thinking £58m + Bernardo = €120m buyout clause of Joao Neves then will want £80m for crock Pedro Neto.

I prefer Mendes to come up with a plan of how to get £40m out of Barca for Cancelo.Instead of standing back allowing his clients Cancelo and Barca to insult our club.
Just pay the release clause and keep Bernardo until end of contract?

I hope we go nowhere near Neto.

Ive always hoped the Sane talk has something to it and has resurfaced again. Means either Bayern want rid (likely), Sane wants to return (likely) or we are interested.

Good to see Tolmie rule out Grealish. There has been some nonsense spouted about him on here recently. Also glad to here Kovacic looks to stay despite Saudi rumours.

Id guess;

Gomez - 15m>>8/10m
Bernado - 50m, reported buyout in new contract. We all know he wants to move back home at some point.
Cancelo - 30m>>25m
Phillips - 30m>> loan only
McAtee - 20m >>10/15m
Kabore - 15m>>10m
T Doyle - 5m fee already agreed, 50% sell on.
C Doyle - 15m>>>10m
THB - 20m, fee agreed if saints get promoted.

120m max that's if we get buyers. Oh no one will buy Philips's!

Thats 200m.

@waspish

We have creative accountants remember...

Gomez - 8/10m
Bernado - 50m
Cancelo - 25m
Phillips - loan only
McAtee - 10/15m
Kabore - 10m
T Doyle - 5m
C Doyle - 10m
THB - 20m
120m max that's if we get buyers. Oh no one will buy Philips's!

We payed 15 for Gomez and imagine we'd like to make that back. He had a good u21 euros last year, some said second best player in the tournament behind Palmer.

Cancelo - Tolmie recently reported Arsenal would pay 40m for him.

Phillips - If Leeds get promoted this could easily be done. Maybe a loan with obligation if they stay up.

McAtee - Brighton wanted him on loan last year, might be a good move for him. Remember we rated him the same as Palmer.

Ortega never mentioned earlier either. Other players that could go are JWE, Delap, Mbete, Stevanovic, Burns, Fiorini, Katongo etc.

Teams will spend money on young City players. Partly because Palmer is a prime example, partly because they know they are talented with excellent coaching for years and if they cant make it at City doesn't mean that cant make it at a lesser talented team. I really think we could get higher fees for Gomez, McAtee, Kabore and Callum Doyle. Remember Southampton paid 12m for Bazunu after 1 good year in L1.

I had a quick look at LaLiga loan regulations. Teams can have 8 players on loan, max of 3 from the same club. Widely reported that Echeverri goes to Girona in Jan leaving 2 spots open. Savio & Couto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.