It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

do you have any suggestions ? Paqueta seems like best option available.
I'm not going to jump on the Wirtz bandwagon, because I've not seen him properly (highlights aside).
I'd love Musiala. Classy, if not particularly quick.
I also think Guimares is made for us.

We only need to replace Bernie if he goes. Paqueta will strengthen the middle and Doku will be stronger. Bobb will be stronger.

There is no fire sale needed.

I'm not going to jump on the Wirtz bandwagon, because I've not seen him properly (highlights aside).
I'd love Musiala. Classy, if not particularly quick.
I also think Guimares is made for us.
Wirtz is top top talent.

Musiala seems more like winger than a playmaker, but i'll be honest, i don't know much

Bruno.G is more a 8/6 for us, Gundo replacement

Wirtz is top top talent.

Musiala seems more like winger than a playmaker, but i'll be honest, i don't know much

Bruno.G is more a 8/6 for us, Gundo replacement
That's what I think.
He would knit the midfield/attack together like Gundo did.
We've missed that this season.
He runs from deep which is a nightmare to pick up. Also it takes someone away from Rodri who can then hit them from the edge of the area.

We will have Savio (no idea if he’s fast, mind you), possibly Paqueta and hopefully Musiala or Wirtz.

Savio is likely going back to Girona though mate for at least a season, Wirtz isnt leaving and is spending at least one more year at Leverkusen and Musiala is extremely unlikely?

I do think we need simply better players. Our last three midfield signings have been Phillips, Kovacic and Nunes. All three are terrible.

We've ran Foden, Bernardo, Rodri into the ground because the other guys can't step up and help. I really think the club need a 9/10 window this summer.

agreed! if they felt the need to put season ticket and match day prices up then it needs to be justified by world class players this summer!

We need a big window - I struggle to think of a player we have concrete links with except from Paqueta. Will be interesting to see who Txiki and co have in mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.