It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Cancelo has been sent off at least twice after that.

Akanji was yellow carded twice and sent off most recently I think. And it was not a bad challenge either .
All our recent reds, barring Rodri, have either been for two yellows or DOGSOs.

I can’t remember one after Walker’s, but Stones got sent off at Villa for a high tackle via VAR too.

Bruno and Paqueta seem too obvious so I’m guessing neither will happen.

In all seriousness, this window has to deliver. We can’t keep gambling on midfield signings and end up with Pep not playing them for majority of the season while the first team members are fatigued.

Did it with Phillips, Nunes seems to be the next flop. Even if he comes good he’s been a burden this season. Kovacic however unsurprisingly has eased his way in by supporting Rodri and putting in very solid performances for second half of the season.

Savio is the exciting unknown one for me....he looks full or raw talent, pace trickery and finishing.

Paquetta I dont think is going to help us maintain the level we have - he is a level below KDB, Bernardo, Foden Gundogan etc - is he better than Nunes - probably but still not at the level of others. He is a decent squad player but if we are looking for KDB's replacement then I dont think it is him.

Bruno. G - not seen anything of him to make me think he is at our level - probably a step up from Kalvin Phillips but that is about it.

Musiala - not seen enough of him to know...is he as good as the hype?

I think we have to replace Bernardo as it looks like he will go unfortunately. KDB will also need someone to come in and take the pressure off him as he cant play 3 games a week and we have seen what happens to our level at times when he is out for periods of time or just not at the races cause he is so tired and for me if its not Wirtz I dont know who.

Questions also over Walker's future - Akanji's form, Ricos development along with the purchase of Gvardiol has made him needing replacing less likely -BUT with the injury issues that surround John Stones at times would we be wise to get someone in?

Savio is the exciting unknown one for me....he looks full or raw talent, pace trickery and finishing.

Paquetta I dont think is going to help us maintain the level we have - he is a level below KDB, Bernardo, Foden Gundogan etc - is he better than Nunes - probably but still not at the level of others. He is a decent squad player but if we are looking for KDB's replacement then I dont think it is him.

Bruno. G - not seen anything of him to make me think he is at our level - probably a step up from Kalvin Phillips but that is about it.

Musiala - not seen enough of him to know...is he as good as the hype?

I think we have to replace Bernardo as it looks like he will go unfortunately. KDB will also need someone to come in and take the pressure off him as he cant play 3 games a week and we have seen what happens to our level at times when he is out for periods of time or just not at the races cause he is so tired and for me if its not Wirtz I dont know who.

Questions also over Walker's future - Akanji's form, Ricos development along with the purchase of Gvardiol has made him needing replacing less likely -BUT with the injury issues that surround John Stones at times would we be wise to get someone in?
Your post is incredibly arrogant. Paqueta and Bruno G both start for brazil and are both their teams best players wed be a better team with both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.