It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better yet, agree to disagree, and drop the subject entirely.

You have different opinions, and neither one of you is going to convince the other.

It happens. Accept it and move on. It's kinda getting in the way of our wanking over potential signings. ;-)
And trust me when I say you don't want to be in the way of that torrent...

We'll see. I take it you're banking on a large progression because Stones was far behind Nico in the pecking order.

No, stones picked up an injury and was second fiddle to ota, rightly, when Komps found the injury gods on his side... let's not rewrite history on this one, stones is integral to how pep wants to play, he just needs a commanding centre back (hopefully it's vinny) to allow him to flourish and bring the ball out.. high percentage risks couldn't be taken with ota and stones together!

No, stones picked up an injury and was second fiddle to ota, rightly, when Komps found the injury gods on his side... let's not rewrite history on this one, stones is integral to how pep wants to play, he just needs a commanding centre back (hopefully it's vinny) to allow him to flourish and bring the ball out.. high percentage risks couldn't be taken with ota and stones together!

I feel some still can not grasp how Pep wants his centre backs to play if fit vinny and stones are the best pairing by far and the only reason we are even considering a centre back is because of vinny and nothing less as far as i am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.