It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calm before the storm?

Seems strange to come in the transfer forum and find that this thread hasn't been posted in in over 10 minutes!

The calm before the storm?

Seems strange to come in the transfer forum and find that this thread hasn't been posted in in over 10 minutes!
I think the ITK's get us over-excited because the sometimes vague posts that leave us to fill in the gaps only result in people expecting the world within a matter of days, then we calm down and wonder what's actually happened. I'm sure last week was supposed to be the greatest week ever or something, then tolmie hints at today being a big day but says no more. I dunno, I think people just wish they could fast forward to the end of the window, rather than live through every twist and turn! Certainly I do, anyway! It's too long without football!

I suspect Tolmies reference to today being a "big day" alludes to meetings behind the scenes which won't be made public just yet but maybe the meetings today are key to us securing one or more of our targets

I think the ITK's get us over-excited because the sometimes vague posts that leave us to fill in the gaps only result in people expecting the world within a matter of days, then we calm down and wonder what's actually happened. I'm sure last week was supposed to be the greatest week ever or something, then tolmie hints at today being a big day but says no more. I dunno, I think people just wish they could fast forward to the end of the window, rather than live through every twist and turn! Certainly I do, anyway! It's too long without football!

Er, it is a big day, as explained with an asterisk of the grass court season starting and a picture of Miss Bouchard.

Really, some people.

I suspect Tolmies reference to today being a "big day" alludes to meetings behind the scenes which won't be made public just yet but maybe the meetings today are key to us securing one or more of our targets

Haha - NO!!!

THRICE FECKING NO!

Grass court season in 3 point, Times Roman and an asterisk to boot.

As previously stated, by next Tuesday is when we hope to have at least another two over the line.

Haha - NO!!!

THRICE FECKING NO!

Grass court season in 3 point, Times Roman and an asterisk to boot.

As previously stated, by next Tuesday is when we hope to have at least another two over the line.
But will we need goal line technology Tolm or are they nailed on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.