It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on very good authority that we are announcing a signing today at 13:00... and he is of the bearded Argentinian persuasion who has existed for three decades as of tomorrow.

I apologise for not being able to get more detailed information.

Lol, that'll be the day.
I mean, technically there's a chance but I don't imagine we'll ever sign HIM.

I have it on very good authority that we are announcing a signing today at 13:00... and he is of the bearded Argentinian persuasion who has existed for three decades as of tomorrow.

I apologise for not being able to get more detailed information.
Let's hope he doesn't get a cake and throws his toys out

So really, after all the speculation today with super secrecy and nobody able to comfirm anybody is at the CFA, there can only be one outcome...

After a lengthy absence, we are re-signing the invisible man! Welcome back! Welcome home!

I think what he means is that Lewandoski, Suarez, Kane, Griezmann, Higuain, Aubameyang and Lukaku (I know) are considered by lots of people to be better than Aguero at this moment in time. Not saying I agree with that.

I think a fair argument could be made for those but not higuain. I don't think higuain has ever been better than aguero

Apparently a french media source are reporting that Mendy is having his Medical in Dubai? Can anyone back this up? Doesn't really relate to the CFA stuff this morning so not sure if there's anything in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.