It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are, and he is a nice bloke, however, his info has been poor this summer, I don't really think he's alluding to anything else!
Yeah mate, totally, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'm not being provocative or anything, I was just saying that it - both his response to what was clearly a bit of a joke & his lack of info/no follow up with an article as per usual - seemed odd.
I get that he's a nice guy. He totally comes across as a good guy. Just seems a bit of a coincidence and strange response from him. That's all mate

It was the ' do me a fucking favour' that got me he could have replied with a simple no or if being ironic reply 'who's tolmie?'

Na, you see people still doubt our kid and that's there prerogative, I'm obviously biased and he's a big boy, he can stick up for himself, however, sam isn't in the same stratosphere when it comes to info on city, anyway.....

It was the ' do me a fucking favour' that got me he could have replied with a simple no or if being ironic reply 'who's tolmie?'
Exactly this! That's what my thoughts were! Seemed like he didn't get the banter or that it hit a nerve. When you look at it in context, just seems a bit odd

Not defending him, but he has been harassed more than a few times with the suggestion that he's picking off TH or that he is TH himself. I've seen it happen before and he has always respectfully denied any suggestion of that kind. He might just be pissed at this point. We're all human after all.
Understand that but as journalist you should know how social media can twist things

Forgive me as i am the new guy here.

Has anyone compiled the list of hits and miss for Tolmie? Is he 50% accurate, 70%...?

Here's s my take on it: Take it all with a grain of salt. Don't get your hopes up or down. Enjoy it and have fun - life is too short.

Exactly this! That's what my thoughts were! Seemed like he didn't get the banter or that it hit a nerve. When you look at it in context, just seems a bit odd
So that's what we're doing today, character assassination eh? All based on simple tweet. How is anyone here in a position to judge him when we clearly don't have enough data to make an educated guess?

Forgive me as i am the new guy here.

Has anyone compiled the list of hits and miss for Tolmie? Is he 50% accurate, 70%...?

Here's s my take on it: Take it all with a grain of salt. Don't get your hopes up or down. Enjoy it and have fun - life is too short.

About a 10% hit rate at best, I reckon Duncan castle gets more right than him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.