It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think he's got *the* inside track though, as I don't really think many actually do". Therein lies the truth. I've yet to see anyone on Bluemoon who's called something well before anyone else that was completely new and not anywhere else in the press. That, for me, is genuine ITK. We can all play the odds game. It's a piece of piss. As for Beranardo, You called a transfer the day the player signed. Fairplay, nobody else called it, but I'd hardly call that "in-the-know". Anyway, it's semantics, Ric's off to feather, me too, I'm sure we'll all be glued to the thread at various parts of the day/month/year ahead.
You could always get a life and stop worrying about something so fucking trivial. Who gives a fuck.

Txiki out.
I just don't want another shambles like last season and the season before.

We are in danger of becoming the biggest joke in football if we don't start competing properly with the resources we have at our disposal.

I trust Pep but our owners must get him the players he needs.

I just don't want another shambles like last season and the season before.

We are in danger of becoming the biggest joke in football if we don't start competing properly with the resources we have at our disposal.

I trust Pep but our owners must get him the players he needs.
what shambles specifically are you alluding to and why were they a shambles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.