It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I'm finding it hilarious. Did people not see how relaxed and happy pep was at that golf yesterday. I'm 99.99% certain we've all but signed all our targets and if one or two fall through we'll just get someone else as good but will take a little longer. Patience children, chill out - everyone's on holiday

Have you seen who his golfing partner is today ?

We all know exactly what the thread will contain, it's happened for enough years. The needy guys are irritating, I'll grant you that, but they are also amusing. What isn't amusing in the slightest, is the irritating twats who come on and slag off the ITK merits etc, as no one really gives a fuck. It helps pass the summer having a bit of banter on this thread but the old classic of "don't come on the thread if all you're going to do is question it... etc etc" is always apt in these situations.

I agree in part (people should lay off the ITK's as long as the post is in good faith and not made up to grab attention or drive site traffic), but it's my faith in human nature that keeps me coming nack on hoping people have grown up.

I'll lower my expectations for the rest of the summer.

The thread started by the guy you are slagging off ? Where he opens by telling us some stuff which he has heard.

I know why I'm reading it, but you tell me what enjoyment you are expecting to get out of it, because I'm fucked if I know.

Once again, and I wish I could say this to you in person to say the words REALLY slowly... I'm. Not. Having. A. Go. At. Tolmie.

I'm having a go at the acolytes (the Church of Scientolmiegy as I called them) who get bristley at the slightest criticism of their lord and master, AND the pricks who come on here just to criticise Tolmie (and Ajay before him).

Of course, one wouldn't pollute the forum without the other, but it's pretty poor form at best.

Once again, and I wish I could say this to you in person to say the words REALLY slowly... I'm. Not. Having. A. Go. At. Tolmie.

I'm having a go at the acolytes (the Church of Scientolmiegy as I called them) who get bristley at the slightest criticism of their lord and master, AND the pricks who come on here just to criticise Tolmie (and Ajay before him).

Of course, one wouldn't pollute the forum without the other, but it's pretty poor form at best.

I like it, the Church of Scientolmiegy.

And those who believeth in me, shall inherit a Balti pie and my YouTube back catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.