It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all this Griezmann chat? Seems odd for Pog to specifically highlight us in his quotes. Scrolled through the last few pages and seen no mention of it?

What's all this Griezmann chat? Seems odd for Pog to specifically highlight us in his quotes. Scrolled through the last few pages and seen no mention of it?
Haven't heard anything. What happened?

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything. What happened?
And Pogba said: "I wish for his happiness. If that is at Atletico -- or at City -- I will handle it. He is one of the best players in the world.

Seems odd to specifically highlight us and only us (bar the team he currently plays for).

And Pogba said: "I wish for his happiness. If that is at Atletico -- or at City -- I will handle it. He is one of the best players in the world.

Seems odd to specifically highlight us and only us (bar the team he currently plays for).
whhe isn't saying hes coming to us just that he wants him to be happy wherever he goes/stays

Don't think it implies anything. He's just saying that he would be happy for him even in the worst case for United - which is a player courted by them ends up at City. It's just an expression.

Obviously still thinks that he signed for us. He's in total denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.