It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be looking at Luan(currently best player in Brazil) who Liverpool really want.Neymar recruited him last summer. Luan is playing false 9 really well. Also Arthur who is in amazing form right now. Grêmio is the team to watch this season like Palmerias was last season.

If we're looking at Luan, who yes has been very good in Brazil. Would he fit into our front line? Could he be a replacement for Mbappe in our transfer thinking, allowing us to be more flexible e.g. Centre half & a forward.

What position does Arthur play?

Do you all know when the transfer window actually opens? 1st July. We've signed 2 already before it opens. CALM DOWN FOR FFS!

The targets are known, the club seems confident - we have not distanced ourselves from any of our targets, no other clubs want to be linked with our targets. You are right - people should calm down I expect us to deliver Alves, Walker, Mendy and Bertrand quite quickly and Sanchez - I think we'll get him but it'll take a little longer. I don't think we'll get Mbappe - but I think he'll stay put this year - so maybe we'll bring in a CB too. This will be one amazing transfer window where for once we have bought the players we actually need and more importantly removed the elements of the squad who are not good enough.

The targets are known, the club seems confident - we have not distanced ourselves from any of our targets, no other clubs want to be linked with our targets. You are right - people should calm down I expect us to deliver Alves, Walker, Mendy and Bertrand quite quickly and Sanchez - I think we'll get him but it'll take a little longer. I don't think we'll get Mbappe - but I think he'll stay put this year - so maybe we'll bring in a CB too. This will be one amazing transfer window where for once we have bought the players we actually need and more importantly removed the elements of the squad who are not good enough.
We'll have a whole new defence though. Thank God for that but it might not click straight away. I think it will make a massive difference to us if we can start with Kompany who will organise and give confidence to the rest.

Good point re Kompany but Alves should hit the ground running and we'll probably start with Bertrand and ease Mendy in slowly.

I don't think it's unreasonable of me to expect, nay, DEMAND at least two more signings this week.
Any less then I think we should march on the ticket off for a full refund.

I don't think it's unreasonable of me to expect, nay, DEMAND at least two more signings this week.
Any less then I think we should march on the ticket off for a full refund.
I've told you before, you'll have to wait until Santa arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.