It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merse once described me as having the talent and skill of "a blind platypus in a canvas bag."

Just for reference.

And of course you are tearing it up in the New England Over the Hill League since...proving old Merse wrong just like Yaya did. ;)

Ah the NEOTHSL. Grumpy old men playing footie, yelling at refs and drinking beer on Sunday Mornings. All good.

Long may it continue. :)

I see this twat who robs a living as a pundit should have gave up long ago lol....

2aik5dz.jpg
hahahahaha he was BY FAR the best player in the league in Pellegrinis first year. He'd have walked into any side in the world with the form he had.

Ok, Just been posted today in one of the overseas Manchester City supporters club facebook pages, announcement today at lunchtime by MCFC....is this just your typical bs??? or does anyone know anything. PS Don't shoot the messenger??

Could we not just buy Vidal, cause from what I've seen of him tonight he could slot in at left back, right back, centre half, centre mid, inside left, inside right, right wing, left wing and centre forward! Granted I've not seen him in goal but I'm pretty sure he'd be decent with his feet. He's an absolute machine.

And he'd no doubt manage all that in the space of 90 minutes.

Wonderful footballer and also an incredible athlete.

Hardly new info but was told on Friday that Alves is announced today. Tbf you could probably say we're going to announce someone Monday, wed and Friday and have a good chance at a 66% strike rate. This week is going to be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.