It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it transfer deadline day , have I been in a coma for 6 weeks ?

No to the first question you pose and I've no idea to the second, but sincerely hope you haven't!
This is the problem with BM, you ask a reasonable question and you get some crap from someone who can't be bothered to read (and interpret) things properly but just wants to try and look clever.

I'm not suggesting all first targets are dead am I?? I'm merely saying that you would expect the club to have secondary targets and not to just assume that everything will be fine (or is this your approach to life) And so a reasonable question is who do people think are our secondary or tertiary targets.

Fullbacks arent needed for the first game on tour anyway playing some no mark mid table team, proper test 6 days later so we have plenty of time

Don't shoot the messenger but I've heard we are confident of completing three signings this week. I'd assume alves and mendy, but no idea who the third is

I assume that Txiki and Soriano and working on their contingency plans for full-backs? For whatever reason, they haven't been able yet to get the prime targets across the line, so who are the 2nd and 3rd targets?

A few more weeks before we do that. In any tough negotiation / stand off - patience is key.

No to the first question you pose and I've no idea to the second, but sincerely hope you haven't!
This is the problem with BM, you ask a reasonable question and you get some crap from someone who can't be bothered to read (and interpret) things properly but just wants to try and look clever.

I'm not suggesting all first targets are dead am I?? I'm merely saying that you would expect the club to have secondary targets and not to just assume that everything will be fine (or is this your approach to life) And so a reasonable question is who do people think are our secondary or tertiary targets.

Imagine if we don't get Dani Alves , Walker deal drags on and then Spurs decides after it's very late that they are not going to sell him no matter what, as they sense they can weaken our defence. We should be having 2nd and 3rd priority targets but there is no news on them to help the pessimistic.

I think the fact that we are not hearing about 2nd or 3rd options for these positions, should tell us the club is close (and confident) about getting our 1st choice, over the line. Its when you start hearing other(new) names being linked, thats when I will start worrying things are not going well. Reports were saying the club wanted anything up to 5 players before the US tour, so hopefully that means we'll be making a push to get things done this week. Transfer window still has a long way to go but I dont believe we go into that first game of the season without atleast 2 new fullbacks in the squad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.