It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't need to be a surprise at all. Couple of videos indicating that we have signed Sanchez will be enough.
No one can know if Arsenal will suddenly fold in the last week. We might have an interest in the player but we cannot control what they do.

I'd be happy to see us go back for Aubamayang his raw pace would give us a seriously different option.

I guess holding on to Sanchez until the last minute stops Arsenal strengthening us until absolutely necessary.
Also stops them strengthening as well. They surely cannot lose him with no replacement? Their fans would be suicidal and I wouldn't blame them they'd be totally fucked

Also stops them strengthening as well. They surely cannot lose him with no replacement? Their fans would be suicidal and I wouldn't blame them they'd be totally fucked

Some have suggested they're doing it deliberately to avoid having to spend the money.

I'd be happy to see us go back for Aubamayang his raw pace would give us a seriously different option.

Either I've missed something or the rumours linking this guy with a move from Dortmund have completely dried up, is there a reason for this? There's been no shortage of clubs looking for forwards this summer yet I don't see his name featuring all that much.

Either I've missed something or the rumours linking this guy with a move from Dortmund have completely dried up, is there a reason for this? There's been no shortage of clubs looking for forwards this summer yet I don't see his name featuring all that much.
Yeah it's strange cos didn't he suggest himself last week he was keen to move to AC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.