It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see which players get shipped out still need to decide the future of the following:

Mangala - another loan? Hopefully not
Delph-???
Denayer-???
Tosin- will he stay or be loaned out?
Roberts-back to Celtic? Sale or loan ?
Bony- off to Swansea for 13m ?

Incomings:
Sanchez- I think we'll get him at 60m or 70m
CB- hopefully not Evans especially at 30m, if not, how else is there? Looks like Pep doesn't want to keep Mangala. Gibson? Again would be around 30m, both players Are even worth close to that. We are better off just keeping Delph if we need to meet than HG quota than selling him and buying Evans for 30m.
delph cant play CB, I personally would keep delph anyway for thoses lower team cup ties and lower team in the prem just to give our better players a rest.

delph cant play CB, I personally would keep delph anyway for thoses lower team cup ties and lower team in the prem just to give our better players a rest.

We should keep Delph and sign a foreign CB, that was my point.

Am I right in thinking if we kept Delph we wouldn't need to bring in a HG CB? and a non HG could replace Mangala?

We have two foreign spots left. We can add two more foreign players. Delph has nothing to do with it. Logic says we were looking at a HG CB because we had plans for the two foreign spots but striker options seem up in the air so who knows.

We have two foreign spots left. We can add two more foreign players. Delph has nothing to do with it. Logic says we were looking at a HG CB because we had plans for the two foreign spots but striker options seem up in the air so who knows.

Yh, that was my thinking. We must have had plans for two to come in but idk.

Seems a no brainer? Delph did well when he played last season in games. Unless Delph just wants to go, would mean we can get a Martinez, VVD, Alder whoever.

Exactly.

I would keep him, last I saw he was close to Stoke but for some reason the deal collapsed, think it was due to wage demands but not sure.

Evans will cost 25-30m, not worth it. My first choice would be VVD but that looks unlikely, we should just spend the 50-60m and bring in a top CB.

Kompany is 32 in April.
Otamendi is 30 in February.

We are going to need replacements in the new future anyway. Better to spend the money now and buy a class CB. Can't understand doing anything other than this. Evans would be a very expensive short term fix with no resale value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.