It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google " bring the rain"

This usually occurs after you just fuck around for a while (usually intentionally) and perform at merely an average, or below average level. Then when you decide its time to "bring the rain", you take it more seriously and dominate whatever it is your doing

He won't leave, it's another ploy to get a bigger contract or scare the Barca board into spending some cash on new players.

If we weren't willing to pay £200m for Neymar or £150m for Mbappe (annoyingly!) then I don't see us spending £275m to get Messi. Feels like the purse strings have been tightened unfortunately, especially as it seems we're bargain hunting for centre backs. Shame really, we could have absolutely dominated this league like PSG will do in France, but too many signings turning out shit over the past few years, corrupt ffp and huge tv deals even for the likes of Stoke and West Brom seem to have pissed on our chips a bit.
Perhaps we turned down Neymar and Mbappe to save the pennies for the main man himself (Messi ;)

We will never dominate the league in the fashion that PSG have, no prem team ever will. Simply too much competition.

I guess we all have a view point but for me having the ability to watch the greatest player in the world for at least 30 years ply his trade with City is truly fantastic, don't think it will happen though.
i wasn't being strictly serious pal!
More a play on the hysteria of Johnny F***ing Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.