It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct, Pep must see something. A left foot is handy.

The question is the price of the punt. 30 million just seems way over the top.

Benjamin Mendy and Kyle Walker would catch him. I wonder what team they play for.
So when we are attacking in open play against a parked bus do you reckon walker and/or mendy will be left on the half way line to mark the attackers or will that be left to a CB while they are high up the pitch on the wings?

So when we are attacking in open play against a parked bus do you reckon walker and/or mendy will be left on the half way line to mark the attackers or will that be left to a CB while they are high up the pitch on the wings?
I see it as the center backs and CM keeping the line while the fullbacks are a bit further forward trying to win the ball back in the wide areas. The attacking midfielders and forwards have free range to create chances and pressure the opposing back line.

So before the end of the window we still need to sort out:

Bony sale
Mangala loan
Roberts loan
Denayer loan/sale
Zinchenko loan
Delph (?)
Evans (?)
Martin (?)
Sanchez (?)

Anything I missed?

Hope Txiki's been drinking plenty of that Carabao shit.

7 days to go.......we need 1 striker 1 left sided centre back 1 back up left back.......... Txiki get it done.
We have had a very good window let's get it to excellent.

Fair point. I felt Demichelis was particularly hard done by being left in that position.
The point is, if you're trying to defend against a striker with lightening pace, you have to sit a bit deeper, don't you. Risk getting touch tight and then they turn you and you're toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.