It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, Fabinho could cover right back and deeper midfield, Kolarov left centreback and left back, Isco could play as an 8 or 10 as could Gundogan and Silva. Flexibility and intelligence will be key to all our signings though
Unal if he came back I think it would be to replace Iheanacho, not sure he would get enough games if Kelechi and Aguero were still here.
My 6 would be Ederson, Fabinho, Grimaldo, Van Dijk, Dahoud, Isco. With Roberts, Maffeo and Garcia added.
I can live with this.

i would be very disappointed if we didnt sign a centre half or two....this is an absolute priority with Vinnie unfortunately looking like he may not play again and the other two (ottomendi and Kolarov) being no where near good enough. If Ottomendi could be a lot more consistent then Id be happy to keep him but he hasn't shown any consistency in the last couple of seasons.

Not disappointed with any of the targets suggested but I do think a centre half is essential.

I'm not sure we should be relying on Gundogen next season,his knee is as likely to go again as he is to stay fit. I could understand the signing last summer despite his injury record, but after what happened this season I wouldn't be relying on him.

I'm not sure we should be relying on Gundogen next season,his knee is as likely to go again as he is to stay fit. I could understand the signing last summer despite his injury record, but after what happened this season I wouldn't be relying on him.

Why is his knee likely to go again? He's not this injury prone player people are making him out to be. He's had serious impact injuries that could happen to any other player.

Why is his knee likely to go again? He's not this injury prone player people are making him out to be. He's had serious impact injuries that could happen to any other player.
2 serious knee injuries over a 6 month period tells a different story.

if we gonna sign Kolasinac for free. I think we could make a move for Gaya considerinh that Valencia will buy Mangala.

We'll probably give Clichy, Sagna, Kolarov, Yaya and Navas extensions and sell Aguero, Silva and KDB.

Angry Clichy looked quite the player against Liverpool after conceding the penalty. We just need someone to take a shit in his boots before every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.