It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert on Tolmie's clues but if that doesn't mean Messi then I haven't a clue. He is the only player that fills all the criteria of the clues who is available -

Star / 200Mill / shock factor etc.

I just cannot see us getting Neymar.

We went in hard for him last year. We almost had him too but he opted to remain at Barca. Plus the Spanish authorities are out to jail him, so why would we take the risk of getting burnt with that?

Messi at the price and his age wouldn't be good business imo. For all his talent, the Shevchenko deal just keeps coming to mind.

Suarez would be the sensible one to go after, but something happened between him and Pere Guardiola last year so I can't see that happening.

No way it's Suarez, Messi has been the vision of the club but think Pep and Messi combo should have been 3 years ago after the hatchett job on Mancini.
Saying that Messi bagged 50 goals this season, Neymar has 20 and will never be anywhere near the quality of Messi.

Is Mbappe the answer, who bows, just please sort out the keeper!

No way it's Suarez, Messi has been the vision of the club but think Pep and Messi combo should have been 3 years ago after the hatchett job on Mancini.
Saying that Messi bagged 50 goals this season, Neymar has 20 and will never be anywhere near the quality of Messi.

Is Mbappe the answer, who bows, just please sort out the keeper!

Suarez spent 10 years of his career with the sole focus to be getting to Barcelona so his wife could live with her family. The idea of him moving their family back to the country where she used to spontaneously burst into tears because of the negative press surrounding Suarez is ridiculous. No chance.

Did his legs not fall to bits last year with double injuries, fracture-dislocation on his right fibula and ankle.

Had enough with injury prone signings so won't be dissapointed if we don't sign him

Did his legs not fall to bits last year with double injuries, fracture-dislocation on his right fibula and ankle.

Had enough with injury prone signings so won't be dissapointed if we don't sign him

He's played 90 minutes 41 times this season and 136 games in the last 3 seasons.....injury prone he is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.